Minggu, 17 Mei 2015

Just Little Piece of Me

Old Frame



When I see the picture
there's something strange now
When I see you
I just see another persona there
When I see that 
You just make me heartache

                                                       I don't know why I got this feeling
                                                       I've never learned this
                                                       This is love and sadness
                                                       walk through past
                                                       I saw sweet memories there
                                                       Or maybe gloomy memories?
When I use my eyes
I can't see you
When I use my hand
I can't reach you
When I use my heart
I can't feel you 
                                                       Is this a destiny?
                                                       That coloured my way
                                                       To reach the true happiness
                                                       Maybe I will be like this for a while
                                                       Maybe I will be like this for a while...
                                                       

1 komentar: